Current Release Information
MoversSuite Warehouse Version V1R3.96.1
Release Date: May 18th, 2021
Transactions Report: Additional Data on the Export to Excel
On the exported Excel spreadsheet, the following data needs to be included in separated columns:
- Item SKU
- Inventory Number from the Transactions Level
- Serial Number from the Transactions Level
Administration: Delete a Vault and a Location from a Warehouse
Administrator users will have the ability to delete a/multiple selected empty locations and vaults from the Warehouse level. Locations/Vaults that are in use cannot be deleted, as an error message will be displayed on the user interface if the Admin user selects it.
Customers: FLAT Customer Billing
- A customer can now be defined as a FLAT Customer and charged with the defined Storage Flat Base Rate defined on the Custom Rate level.
- A customer cannot be set up both as FLAT and CWT.
- The setting can be changed until the 1st billing period including transactions from the customer is finalized. From there on, the toggle is disabled.
- The Storage Flat Rate will need to be set up as Custom Rate on the Customer level in order to be considered for the billing calculations. If none is set, a warning message is displayed on the UI on the Customer level.
Item Numbers for a FLAT Customer
- When adding/editing an item for a Customer Flat, the Storage Base Rate is disabled and defined with the one from the customer level
- The HIN/HOUT base rate drop-downs are enabled and contain all the HIN/HOUT base rates defined in Administration with the different bill types
Custom Rates for a FLAT Customer
- When adding a Custom Rate for a Flat Customer, the only storage base rate available for selection are the ones with Flat Bill type. All the HIN/HOUT base rates are available for selection.
- Minimum Amount is set to 0 and disabled.
- The Charge Amount is the on which will be visible on the invoice.
Imports > Import Flat Customer
- Updated the Customers Import Template and the Instructions to integrate the Flat Customer.
- The Flat Customer rows are optional and accept Yes/No values.
- If value from a row is YES, it is mandatory to add a Flat Storage Base Rate.
- A customer cannot be both Weight per Transaction and Flat.
- The Items Import Instructions and Logic were updated to accommodate the items for a Flat Customer.
Confirmation Message when leaving Inbound/Outbound Transactions
If minimum one modification was done on an Inbound/Outbound Transaction and the user attempts to leave the page by selecting a different option from the menu, clicking on the breadcrumb or use the options from the browser, a confirmation message pops up.
Default and Custom Rates: $ 0.00 Charge
- Admin users are now able to add $ 0.00 a charge for a Storage, Handling IN and Handling OUT base Rate
- If Charge is set to $ 0.00 and Minimum amount is > $ 0.00, a warning message is displayed to notify the user that the minimum amount will be charged on the invoice.
Outbound: Item Weight on Delivery Ticket
- Item Weight is a new field on the Delivery Ticket
- Item Weight value is the result from the Transaction Item Qty * CWT/UOM
Confirmation Message on Add Item
If an Item No is selected in an Inbound/Outbound Transaction and the user hits SAVE without hitting Add Item, a confirmation message is displayed to draw the user’s attention.
Location Sheet Changes
- The Vault Location sheet generated from Inbound and Outbound transactions now contains the list of inventory available on the selected Vault.
- For what it is more, all the Location sheets now contain the Customer Reference instead of the Transaction Reference.
Worker Users now have access to the Reports Module
All worker users now have access to the Reports Module which contains the following reports:
- Transactions Report
- Inventory Report
- FIFO Inventory Report
- Inventory Report by Location
- Expected Quantity Report
Customers drop-down enhanced in transactions
The customers drop-down now contains a search field in all the following parts of the application:
- Move Quantity
- Additional Charges
Flat Storage Base Rate defaulted to Monthly for Default and Custom Rates
A Flat Storage Base Rate can now only be defined with a Rate By Month.
- Update to Angular 10
- Update to .NET Core 5
Contact & Sign-up Information
If you are an existing customer and need product support, please open a Help Desk ticket or refer to the FAQs section below for more information.
If you are wishing to learn more about our Warehouse Management solution, then the first step is to contact us. Once we hear from you, our professional sales team can answer all your questions and provide you with real-world demonstrations.
Decide how you wish to contact us:
- Use the form available through the Contact Us link
- Email us by clicking here: Email Us
- Call us at +1 (970) 256-1616 and choosing Option 1
Once enrolled, we will provide you a URL and login information along with assistance to ensure that you are off to a great start. Feel free to view our User Guides and Videos section to learn more about MoversSuite Warehouse and what it can do for your business.
Frequently Asked Questions
Simply contact us through either email, phone, or by using the Contact Us form and our professional team of warehouse management specialists will get you off to a great start.
MoversSuite Warehouse is a cloud-based software application that runs on top of Microsoft Azure Cloud Solutions. It is a multi-tenant solution providing subdomains for each tenant you wish to establish and is accessible from any device and is tablet ready.
Yes! MoversSuite Warehouse provides many safeguards to ensure your data is secured. Some of these safeguards include the following:
You can establish any number of unique companies and as many warehouses within each company as needed. Each company will have its own unique tenant identifier and unique URL for safe and secure access.
MoversSuite Warehouse does not provide support for international warehousing at this time. Look for this feature being added in an upcoming release.
Yes. You can provide user access scalable to fit any need. So, if you wish to have your customers view their inbound and outbound transactions, you can provide them with user access with just enough privileges to view their content. You can also set up your customers to schedule transactions and update inventory, as well.
Recommended browsers for MoversSuite Warehouse include the following:
- Google Chrome (latest stable version)
- Mozilla Firefox (latest stable version)
- Microsoft Edge (latest stable version)
- Safari on iPad
New features and updates occur monthly through a continuously integrated release cycle. You can read about recently added features and updates through our Release History section (below).
Yes. We anticipate the following features being added in upcoming releases: (check back often)